10/15/10

PART 9 FORMS

FORMS
THE OATHS OF OFFICE ARE INCLUDED HERE
The person swearing in is to affirm that they have reviewed the documentation that this person is both qualified to serve and selected to serve in accordance with the handbook of the Constitutional Cherokee then they are to administer the Oath, and then a Prayer is to be said.

We will be posting the forms here as they are supposed to be forms not just info about forms
so we need images scanned
and it can be done but right now we are focusing on the other sections so right now this will wait
since a letter written on a chapter's letterhead/stationary can serve in the place of a form as long as it contains all necessary information and is properly witnessed, signed, and notarized.

PART X    FORMS
TABLE OF CONTENTS: LIST OF FORMS
FORM 1. 
The Local / Community Chapter is the inaugural entry point into full, active membership in the Constitutional Cherokee.
Every prospective member will need this form... so we are posting here what it should say until we can figure a way to put an image print out type form up.
We, the (undersigned) members of the (name of chapter here) ___________________________Community Chapter of the Constitutional Cherokee do hereby acknowledge one _________________(name of applicant here) to have fulfilled the membership requirements of the Constitutional Cherokee by presenting her/his documentation of ancestry, by participating regularly in our community events, and by evidencing a willingness to live in a way that honors her/his Cherokee ancestors. 
We, the undersigned, do affirm to having scrutinized the ancestral documentation and find it to be in order.
We, the undersigned, do affirm to have witnessed the participation of the applicant ___________________(applicants name here) in our activities for more than 12 months.
[Must be signed by at least the Principal Clan Mother and the Council Secretary under the direction of the Community Council]
Signed:
_________(name of community) Community Chapter of the Constitutional Cherokee Principal Clan Mother: ______________ (Date:)____________
Signed:
_________(name of community) Community Chapter of the Constitutional Cherokee Council Secretary: ________________ (Date):__________

NOTARY SIGNATURE AND SEAL:




COMMUNITY CHAPTER FORMS Transfer of Membership
Release of Membership
Commendation
Recommendation for Training
REGIONAL CHAPTER FORMS
NATIONAL CHAPTER FORMS
FORMS
MEMBERSHIP
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP
COMMENDATION
RELEASE
REPORT TO REGIONAL CHAPTER
REPORT TO NATIONAL CHAPTER
OATHS OF OFFICE
Although these are recited, they are also to be written out, signed and witnessed by all parties:  The person administering the oath, the person taking the oath, and at least one other witness.
These documents are to be archived at each level of government, with copies sent to the national archive repository.
National Council:
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm) that I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor;  that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that, on all questions and measures which may come before me, I will so give my vote and so conduct myself as may in my judgment appear most conducive to the interest and prosperity of this Nation; and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and to the utmost of my ability power observe, conform to, support and defend the constitution thereof as a member of the National Council I will faithfully execute my duties and responsibilities to the office and bring honor to the position I hold.  I will endeavor always to serve the people of the Nation.”
NATIONAL PRINCIPAL CHIEF:
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm) hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor; that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of Principal National Chief of the Constitutional Cherokee Nation and will; to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Constitutional Cherokee.”
AMBASSADOR
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm) hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor ; that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of the Ugu, the National Ambassador of the Constitutional Cherokee People and Nation  and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Constitutional Cherokee
STATE CHIEF
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm)hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor ;  that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of the _________________State Chapter Chief of the Constitutional Cherokee and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Constitutional Cherokee and preserve the people of the ______________________[state chapter name]of the Constitutional Cherokee.
STATE COUNCIL:
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm)hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor ;  that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of the _________________
nd that, on all questions and measures which may come before me, I will so give my vote and so conduct myself as may in my judgment appear most conducive to the interest and prosperity of this State; and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and to the utmost of my ability power observe, conform to, support and defend the constitution thereof as a member of the State Council I will faithfully execute my duties and responsibilities to the office and bring honor to the position I hold.  I will endeavor always to serve the people of the State.”
LOCAL CHIEF
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm)hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor ;  that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of the _________________and that I will faithfully execute the office of Community Chief of the _______________ [community chapter name]  and will; to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Constitutional Cherokee.”
LOCAL COUNCIL:
“I ______________________, Do solemnly swear (Or affirm)hat I am a descendant by Blood of a Cherokee Ancestor ;  that I have not obtained my election by bribery, contracts, favors, treaties, or any undue and unlawful means by myself or others in my campaign by my desire or approbation, for that purpose, I consider myself constitutionally qualified as a member of __________________(local chapter) and that I will faithfully execute the office of the _________________and that, on all questions and measures which may come before me, I will so give my vote and so conduct myself as may in my judgment appear most conducive to the interest and prosperity of this Community; and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and to the utmost of my ability power observe, conform to, support and defend the constitution thereof as a member of the Community Council I will faithfully execute my duties and responsibilities to the office and bring honor to the position I hold.  I will endeavor always to serve the people of the Community.”